Make Egg Pancakes!
Flour 1/2 cup
water 2/3 cup
Seasoning (salt/sugar, according to personal taste)
- Whisk the egg in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup of water and stir thoroughly.
- Add the 1/2 cup flour in small amounts at a time, whisking in between each addition.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Add another 1/3 cup of water.
- Continue stirring until the batter is smooth.
- Grease a pan with oil at medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, spoon the batter into the pan.
- Move the pancake slightly with the spatula to make sure it doesn’t stick.
- Half a minute later, flip your pancakes over.
- After another half a minute, turn over again
- Make sure it’s cooked on both sides, and serve on a plate!
- Add toppings (recommended: hot sauce/honey, Add according to personal preference)